Qatar Airways is looking for Staff – Qatar Airways careers – Established in 1993, Qatar Airways flew its first plane the following year. Over the years, the airline is intensively developing its fleet, one of the newest in the world. Qatar Airways is often in the headlines of the economic press for its large orders from Airbus or Boeing.
Recruitment Open for the Qatar Airways in the following positions – Qatar Airways careers
Concessionaire, Baggage Handler, Custodian, Aircraft / Cabin Cleaner, Airport Security Handler, Ramp Agent / Linesperson, Ticket / Customer Service Agent, Flight Attendant, Avionics Technician, Flight Dispatcher, Airframe and/or Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic, Air Marshal, Air Traffic Controller, Airline Pilot
With a large fleet of 185 aircraft, Qatar Airways serves no less than 160 destinations across Europe, Africa, North and South America, Asia, the Middle East and the United States. Oceania: Algiers, Athens, Buenos Aires, Djakarta, London, Manila, New York, Oslo, Seychelles, Sofia, Vienna.
- Free Food + ACC + Trans
- Candidate should have experience in their relevant field.
- 10 Hours Duty (Including 1 Hour Break) / 06 days a week.
- Upon receipt of the visa, Deployment strictly within 08 Days.
- Passport must be valid for 12 Months
Many airline jobs are well paying and offer prestige as well as excitement and fantastic benefits.
Direct Apply Now Click below
Some common benefits include:
- Sick pay
- Vacation pay
- Comprehensive medical
- Prescription insurance plans
- Basic life insurance
- Basic accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plan
- Free airfare for employee and his or her immediate family on company airline
- Discounted airfare for employee and his or her immediate family on other airlines.
Eligibility for most benefits usually begins on the first day of work. Depending on the position, an airline may provide additional benefits such as employee parking and bonuses.
Free job alert share job updates from all over the world. Freejobalert.cc offers you the latest news about overseas jobs and job interviews abroad in worldwide. We do not directly participate in the contracting process. Although we try our best share the real Jobs, you must investigate the recruiter before accepting the offer of work / payment to him / her.