Jobs Openings in Dubai Health Authority – DHA Jobs
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is a government organization overseeing the health system of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was formed in 2007 under the directives of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Vice President, Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai. The program was launched in March 2008.
Some of the key areas that Dubai Health Authority will focus on are:
- Improving health management structure, Improve health system planning service, availability, accessibility and quality.
- adequate funding for basic health care
- or international hospital accreditation
- or general improvement of clinical processes, guidelines and licenses
- or help citizens to appropriate health care, create awareness programs
Dubai Health Authority offers variety of job opportunities including areas Administration, Nursing, Medical, Supply & Services, Technical, Internships, Finance & Accounting, Marketing / Publicity / Advertising, Sales, Sales Planning. Whether you’re professional in waiters, Nursing, Medical, Supply & Services, Technical, Food & Beverages, Guest Services, Executive, Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology / Services, Marketing and Trading and any other areas, there is a career opportunities for you at Dubai Health Authority .
- Swissport International Ltd Offers Job Vacancies
- Atlas Copco Construction Equipment Offers Job Vacancies
- 8 Magazines Free Business for Oil and Gas Professionals
- Jacobs Engineering Group Offers Job Opportunities
- AlMansoori Petroleum & Engineering Job Opportunities
Dubai Health Authority Benefits
Dubai Health Authority provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Dubai Health Authority and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Dubai Health Authority also provides other pay and competitive advantages.