Jobs Open at Accenture
Accenture has been one of the best companies to work for and for this there have been testaments across the globe, as they encourage innovative and diverse culture and help clients to achieve high performance. Some of the awards and recognitions have been mentioned below:
- Listed in Fortune’s 2010 ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’
- Listed in “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” by Diversity Inc for consecutive 3 years
- Perfect rating of 100 from Human Rights Campaign Foundation on its Corporate Equality Index and Best
- Places to Work survey for third consecutive year
- Working Mother’s “100 Best Companies for Working Mothers” for the 7th straight year
- Recognized as a Top 50 Company for Latinas to work in the U.S. by LATINA Style Magazine.
- Business Week’s “Best Places to Launch a Career” and Best 50 Internships list
- Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for 2009
Job opportunities Accenture
There is a cultural diversity in both the workforce and the profiles available to work in Accenture. Based on the skills and career objectives one can opt for his profile from the below option:
Profile: They are experts in business functions, industry and systems integration and help in clients design and deliver innovative solutions
Profile: They innovate in different technical arena and provide cutting edge solutions to the clients
Profile: To provide specialized business operations and to use expertise to beat competition.