Jobs – Careers at Abu Dhabi – UAE Government – Abu Dhabi contributes to two thirds of the UAE economy of $ 400 billion and ranks as the second largest economy in the Arab world. The government planned to diversify its economy and not rely too much on its oil revenues. This plan continues with a view to making Abu Dhabi sustainable in the coming years.
Benefits of working at the Dubai Duty Free – Click below to Apply Online
- Competitive salary package
- Annual ticket
- Free transportation within Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi
- Free uniform and uniform laundry service
- Health Insurance
- Training & Induction as per the needs of the job
- Participation in different activities and events sponsored by Dubai Duty Free.
- Continuous development process through training programmes and educational seminars
- Potential growth based on performance and opportunities for promotion
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls.
Apply For the Following Jobs
Mining, quarries, construction, tourism, real estate and new developments are part of the local economy. There are many job vacancies in these industries for expatriates who want to live and work in Abu Dhabi. With new projects on the rise, Abu Dhabi also requires professionals in IT and technology, medical care and other services in the private sector.