15 questions that measure emotional intelligence in a job interview
More companies are making interview questions designed to measure the emotional intelligence of the candidate, which is the ability to perceive, control and evaluate emotions
In recent years, a new concept is positioned strongly in the recruiters of talent . Not only they are looking for people with professional or technical skills, but have developed their emotional intelligence.
That’s why more and more companies are making interview questions designed to measure emotional intelligence of the candidate, which is the ability to perceive, control and evaluate emotions.
The World Economic Forum blog entry Phil Johnson, founder of Master of Business Leadership ( MBL ) Inc., a training platform, which states that the following are some of the most common questions:
1. How can this paper help you achieve what you want?
2. What things make you laugh?
3. When was the last time you felt embarrassed or ashamed? (What happened? How did you handle the situation?)
4. What activities energize you or excite you?
5. What do you do for fun?
- PETRONAS Needs Staff
- Job Opportunities Open in Ride Aid
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operation – ADCO Needs Staff
- 3355 Vacancies Open in UnitedHealth Group
- 7 questions to determine if you are a leader
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company Needs Staff
- GooodYear is Looking for Staff and Students
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is looking for Staff
6. What are two of your personal habits that have worked well for you?
7. How well you get the help of others?
8. How comfortable or you feel comfortable to ask for help from others?
9. What is one of the internal battles that must confront every day?
10. What things make you angry?
11. What aspect of your job you passionate about?
12. How could create more balance in your life?
13. Who inspires you? Why?
14. During an “average day”, do you consider yourself a person with high or low energy?
15. During an “average day”, your main focus is on results or on people and their emotions?