10 quotes from Nelson Mandela
Born on July 18 in South Africa, has received more than 250 awards at all levels.
This is one of the most important figures in the struggle for racial equality. Nelson Mandela was born on July 18 in South Africa, has received more than 250 awards at all levels including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993. Give us some of his most significant sentences in their already over 94 years under.
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
- “A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.”
- “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
- Various Jobs in Qatar Petroleum
- Kuwait Oil Hiring Staff – Jobs in Kuwait
- “As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.”
- “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”